I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas in the Living Room, Entry Way and Vintage Tree, 2019

  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
I am so happy that you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog....

In my last post, I shared my Victorian Tree and Village in the Living Room.......
 Click HERE if you missed that post......

Our Living Room is the largest room that I decorate in our home.....

I pretty much replace all of my "regular" things in the Living Room with Christmas decorations.....

It takes me at least 4 days to decorate this room, counting the Tree and Village but not counting one whole day to take down and pack away the Autumn decorations............

But first, I want to Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for featuring my post, Christmas in the Kitchen, Vignettes, from last week's Over the Moon Link party!!!
Thanks so much, Bev!!

I also want to Thank Linda, over at Life and Linda, for featuring my post, Christmas in the Kitchen Tree and Hutch, from last week's Love your Creativity Link party!!
 Thanks so much, Linda!!

Please stop by and link up to these charming parties!!!

We will start at the front door.....

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL BLOG POST ON MY CHRISTMAS BLOG......

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...