I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas Celebrations and It Is What You Make of It, 2019


  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
I am so happy that you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog....

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas......

We did!!

If you missed my Christmas Home Tour showcasing our townhouse all decked out for Christmas, both inside and out.......
 Please click HERE

My Christmas Home Tour posts sharing each room decorated are located on my side bar so please feel free to just click on the pic to see the full blog post!!

I pride myself on trying to keep this blog and my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog, as personal as I can when so many Blogs are becoming Professional and filled with so many advertisements....

 I view my Blogs as a Journal of my Life that someday, I hope my family can look back on and remember me and what I did in my life and that my home and family were my passions......

For about the past year, even though my blogs are Home and Garden based, I have included family,  friends and personal things at the end each Blog post and I will continue to do so in 2020.......

Today, I wanted to do a personal Christmas post......

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST ON MY CHRISTMAS BLOG......

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...