I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Fall/Halloween in the Kitchen, Fall Home Tour 2015, Part 6

Welcome to Part 6 of my Fall Home Tour, Fall in the Kitchen with a bit of Halloween!!
I decorate the desk part of the hutch in our kitchen for the different Seasons and Holidays.........
I usually like to do a Candy Bar ..........

You may remember a few posts ago, I showed you this sweet pumpkin Cookie "Thingy" that I bought at Gabes for $1.99?
Here is where I decided to display it.......
I put together the floral arrangement in this cute recipe box planter some years ago.......
 A cute ghost or 2......
I always set up a Candy Bar...........
 The glass jars are filled with different kinds of Candy Corn.......
   Glass candy corn on a plate......
   I bought 8 of these plastic  leaf plates at a Flea Market several years ago and this year, I have used them in the Living Room and here in the Kitchen as Fall decor........
Over on the right side.......
You may remember that I bought this at The Dollar Tree......
 I added a little floral arrangement and a bow......
   So this is my Candy Bar display in the Kitchen for this year.....
And of course, I have to show you it lit up in the evening....
 I have a battery operated LED warm white puck light shining down on the desk part of the hutch.......
Over on the side of the hutch.......
My feeble attempt at Chalkboard Art for the Fall season......
A tin pocket with a Fall floral arrangement hung from a vintage hook.....
Over by the stove......

I made these crocheted magnets many years ago when I used to crochet.......

Kitchen Fall Pot Holders from Dollar Tree.......


Kitchen towels......
Over above the sink where the Kitchen window once was before we made the Patio into our Den.......

Just a few Fall/Halloween items added to my normal decor......

Some Halloween ornaments hanging from the tea cup chandy that I made......
   And on the window sill above the sink.......
  Like I said , a few Fall/Halloween items added to existing decor.....
 The painted canning jar was a yard sale find.......

Some gourds, paper leaf doilies and Halloween votives.......
More pot holders from Dollar Tree.......
On top of the refrigerator.......

A Fall floral arrangement in a canning jar that I painted some time ago.......
The cute painted pumpkin was bought at The Christmas Tree Shop......
 And this concludes my Fall Home Tour for 2015..........

 I hope you will stop by for my next post when I share some of my Halloween Crafts.....
And soon I will be sharing how I decorated our Dining Room for Halloween this year........
 Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie

In addition to my weekly parties, I am linking up to the Fabulous Fall Linky Party over at my friend Grantham Lynn's on her Blog  My Journey Back !!
The party runs every Tuesday so please link up your Fall posts , both past and present and future ones to this great party!

I am linking up to these weekly parties:

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home
Share It Sunday
  Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Sundays Down Under
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
 Busy Monday
  What'd You Do This Weekend? 
 Make It Pretty Monday
Merry Monday Linky Party
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
 
TUESDAY
 Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Vintage Inspiration Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
What's It Wednesday

THURSDAY
 Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
 It's a Party
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
Grace at Home Party
Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party

 FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
 The Creative Exchange
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Friday Features Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
  Friday Favorites
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party 

SATURDAY
  Pink Saturday-Anything Goes
 Saturday Sparks
  The Creative Collection Link Party
Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Best of the Weekend Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...