I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, September 7, 2017

A Few More Halloween Projects

Welcome!!!

In this post, I will be sharing a few more of the Halloween items that I have been crafting......

But first, I want to Thank the Creative Team Hosts of the You're the Star Linky Party, Colleen over
at Butterfly in he Attic, and Darlene, over a Let It Shine, for choosing my post, "Under the Sea" Ornaments, Part 2, from the month of August's You're the Star Linky Party!!
Thanks so much, Colleen and Darlene and all the other hosts!!

Please stop by and link up to this wonderful month long party!!

In previous posts, I having been showing you what I have been making to create an Edgar Allen Poe "The Raven" themed display for my Dining Room Buffet for Halloween.................
I already shared the Potion Bottles that I made....
If you missed these posts......
 Click HERE........
 And HERE......

I also shared how I made potion books and framed some graphics......
Click HERE if you missed it.....

All of these will tie in nicely with this candelabra that I bought in Gabes for $2.99!!!
 And this typewriter that I bought in Marshall's for $14.99!!!
I also made a few more things........
These are a few things that I had and decided to re-purpose........
I forgot to take before photos .........

This was a clear glass fish bowl.......
I spray painted it a Metallic Silver.......

I then embellished it with a black curly type trim hat I had in my Craft stash........
And a black spider trim that I had bought in Dollar Tree.......

I decoupaged this graphic to the front of the jar......
Added silver trim, silver rhinestone like trim and a few diamond shaped gems.......
Up next is a silver clock that was broken........
I embellished it with the black spider trim, silver trim and rhinestone like trim.......
A bit of the black curly trim in the front.......
I set it to Midnight to go along with Poe's " Once upon a Midnight dreary..."
This little metal pumpkin was orange and I spray painted it black and embellished it with the same silver and rhinestone like trim.............
I used spray adhesive to adhere an aged paper to the inside to fill in the open space for the eyes, nose and mouth.......
I had this paper mache coffin that I bought a few years ago that I also spray painted black......
I found this great graphic on Google Images........
I decoupaged it to the coffin lid.......
I once again used the silver trim, rhinestone like trim and some gems to embellish it.......
When I display it, I plan on opening it up with a skeleton sitting up in the coffin!!
I made one more thing.......

I found this photo of Edgar Allen Poe online.......
I printed it out on paper that looked like it had been aged and put it on this frame that I spray painted black.........
And that completes all the Halloween crafts that I have been working on for this year.....
At least I think.......

Until I bring down all the Fall and Halloween decorations from the attic, and my mind starts "imagining" again and then who knows what I will be "dabbling" with!!

In upcoming posts, I will be sharing more of what our front and back yard looks like in September and what I have been doing to change things over for the Fall!!
And I am going to be taking you to Wegman's to show you what their Fall and Halloween merchandise looks like.........
  So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Halloween Link Party

Halloween Blog Hop

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
Feathered Nest Friday

 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Moonlight and Mason Jars Link Party
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
Wednesday AIM Linky Party
Waste Not Wednesday

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie-
    You continue to use your creativity throughout each season to decorate your home and garden. I love the creations you made in black and silver.
    Have a great weekend!

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debbie it is always good to visit your blog. You amaze me with all the creative things you come up with. You have such a lovely home and decorate for holidays so beautifully. Thanks for sharing you creations with everyone. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun, Debbie! I love each and every photo and project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie I see you are really getting ready for Halloween. The best project for me was the Edgar Allen Poe portrait in the frame. Such a spooky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, your halloween projects are so cool!! You are very creative! Thank you so much for sharing at #merrymonday we hope you will party with us again https://ourcraftymom.com/merry-monday-link-party-171/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative, Debbie!Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...