I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Easter Buffet in the Dining Room, 2017

Welcome!!!

Today, I will be sharing how I decorated the Dining Room buffet for Easter........
Last year, it looked like this........
I moved the Easter Tree in the Dining Room over to the table in the corner..........
Click HERE if you missed that post.......

I felt it was time to pass my Easter Village on so I gave it to my niece Lynn for her daughter Madalyn!!!

Madalyn is quite creative and set up the village how she wanted it to look with a little assistance from her Mom........
 Not bad for a 5 year old!!!

I had used this Tu Tu as a tree skirt in the past but thought that Madalyn would like playing with it.......
 Looks like I was right!!!

Now that my Easter Village has been passed on into quite capable hands, I was able to do something different with the buffet.......
 Isn't he quite the dapper Bunny??????
 Another little Bunny sits at his feet........
 An egg box that I embellished along with a cute egg dish..........
 Hand made eggs that I bought at a flea market fill the dish........
This dish sits on top a some pretty pink dishes that I bought several years ago at a yard sale........
A bunny cup......
An egg with my youngest son's name on it that I had made when he was a child........
A Bunny tea pot..........
A Bunny creamer sits  on top of a green depression glass cake plate.......
On the cake plate are some faux candies, an egg cookie and jelly beans.......
  A cabbage bowl......
Another bunny cup.....
A hand made egg with my older son's name painted on it......
A fiberoptic Bunny Tree.....
A Bunny box that was bought several years ago at The Christmas Tree Shop........
A pink bottle brush tree bought at a yard sale that I decorated with eggs..........
The ceramic egg with the bunny on top was given to me by my Mother for Easter many years ago..........
And that's how the buffet in the Dining Room looks for Easter this year.........
In my next post, I will be sharing the rest of the Easter decorations in the Dining Room with you......
 So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

  And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie

  I am linking up to these parties:

 Fabulous Spring/Easter Linky Party

Celebrating Spring Party!! 

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
The Homesteader Hop

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
TaDa Thursday Link Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

15 comments:

  1. I think you did pass to capable hands. Madalyn is adorable little girl.. You passed on some fine treasures to her.
    Sweet decorations for Easter.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is amazing Debbie, I love the Easter Tea pot, how darling!!!
    Happy April Fools!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, sweet, tender... All of your easter decors are such beautiful. Madalyn is fantastic
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunny holding the sign, he is too cute, so is the bottle brush tree with the eggs. It was so nice of you to share your set with your niece and her sweet daughter, they have a cute area set up to share the set and it does look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really outdone yourself, Debbie! My favorites are the eggs with your sons' names on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, Debbie! I love all the pretty pastels.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eggs with your son's name on them! What a beautiful treasure. And I bet Madalyn loves the village! Thanks for sharing at Over the Moon - we look forward to seeing you again next week. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie, I love your pretty Easter decorations in the dining room. Thanks for sharing them at C&C with J&J. Enjoy the week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Debbie, wonderful decorations! Happy new week!
    kisses:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weather is so hideous here, I'm enjoying Spring through others' blogs. Happy Spring Debbie, all your cuties, are just so Cute. Thanks, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bunny box. So cute. I need to get mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie everything is beautiful. It is so nice of you to give part of your decor to your niece. Share in the joy. The ornament that really struck me was the egg given to you by your mom! Now that's special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always fun to see someone else enjoy something we once loved! The new display is so cute. Love the bunny teapot and the cabbage. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think I have ever seen someone decorate like this for Easter. The bunnies are adorable and I can tell you really love to display them. Glad you are sharing with the next generation. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww I love that you passed down your Easter village to Madalyn--looks like she's really enjoying it! Your buffet looks lovely! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...