I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pink Easter Tree, 2017

Welcome!!

Today, I will be sharing my Easter Tree in the Dining Room.........
This is the 4th Tree that I decorated for Easter this Season!!

The 3 other Trees decorated for Easter are in the Living Room......
 If you missed these posts, please click HERE and HERE and HERE

This year, I set up my Pink Easter Tree on the round table in the corner of the Dining Room.........
 Last year, I set up the Tree on the buffet with my Easter Village.......
  The Easter Village has found a new home with my niece Lynn for her daughter Madalyn, my great niece, to enjoy!!!

So I decided to move the Tree here in the corner..........
 Instead of setting up my Easter Tea Table here like I did last year......
I bought this Tree several years ago on Clearance after Christmas at Walmart for $5.00!!!!

I wrapped the center of the Tree with white tulle to add a bit of fullness........
I added a set of pink lights to the white lights that are already on the Tree........

I made a bow out of 2 different types of Easter ribbons and tucked a few egg picks into the top of the Tree.......
A cute Bunny sits up close to the top of the Tree.......
I decorated this Tree with all different types of Easter ornaments........
Eggs........
Crosses.........
Bunnies.......
I also decorated underneath the Tree......
A few Bunnies........
And 2 egg baskets.......
I wrapped the base of the Tree with some lace for a tree skirt.......
I am happy with my decision to display the Tree here.......
Because I was able to use the buffet to create this Easter display...........
Which I will be sharing with you in my next post........
So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

I just wanted to show you how much Joe is enjoying his retirement!!

When he was working, he was not able to attend the Meet and Greet for Season Ticket Holders held by the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins which is the AHL Team of the Pittsburgh Penguins......

He got to sit on the Zamboni!!!!
He did say it was a bugger getting up and then down from the zamboni ........

LOL!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie

  I am linking up to these parties:

 Fabulous Spring/Easter Linky Party

Celebrating Spring Party!! 

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
TaDa Thursday Link Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
The Homesteader Hop

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

16 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! I am so far behind in corresponding with my favorite bloggers of which you rank in high priority. It tickled me "pink" when the first thing I saw was you sweet pink Easter tree in the dining room. It lifts my spirits seeing it and the other 3 you set up in the living room. Gorgeous! It also made me smile to see Joe looking so relaxed and cute sitting up on the Zamboni. Glenn is still working at his part-time job(which is anything but part-time). He is taking next week off from that job but will be working hard in concessions at the Masters Golf Tournament. He stays busy there and is on his feet the entire day. He seems to enjoy the experience nonetheless. I hope you are having a joyful and beautiful spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so pretty, great idea with the tulle it really does give a full look to the tree and all your ornaments are so sweet. My mom made all of us kids those crosses for Christmas one year :) Good to see Joe is enjoying himself, that does look like it would be a little bit of work to climb up on

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wonderful dose of PINK for the weekend!! All those whimsical little vignettes must brighten your days so much.

    Stay well and warm,

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink easter tree is so pretty! I like very much all the little easter eggs, their pastel colours are adorable
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink Easter tree. May I ask where do you get all your pretty stuff.
    Do you like going to garage sales. I love all your pretty things you have in your home.
    If you want to answes me skiptolou@juno.com Thank you- ps I wish I live close to you so I
    could visist you & see all your pretty thing. Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, that pink tree is perfect for Easter. Can't help but make me smile! Joe looks right at home up there. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink Easter tree is so fun, Debbie! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of a pink person, but this tree is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Looks awesome! Saw your link at Tuesdays with a Twist #205. Shared on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, Your pink Easter trees is so beautiful! I love all the various egg ornaments. They really pop out in the pictures! Thanks for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle! Pinned! Have a wonderful week!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie, you have so many pretty eggs. I am in awe! And the tree is very pretty of course, in that lovely shade of pink with all the adorable bunnies being displayed. It looks great in that location. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie, your pink Easter tree is really pretty. I love all the elements, especially the pretty eggs. Congrats to Joe on his retirement. How cool that he got to sit on the zamboni.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad Joe is enjoying his retirement Debbie and I really love your pink Easter Christmas tree. It's a wonderland of pretty things collected over many years. It looks great in the corner and I can't wait to see and hear about all the decor bits on the buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning tree Debbie - love your Easter decor!
    Thanks for all of your shares at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your love of Easter tree decorating shines through in all your posts. The pink tree looks very pretty! Thanks for sharing your decorations at the #HomeMattersParty last week.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...