I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Christmas in the Living Room, 3 Trees, Carolers and A Village, 2021

 

 

 

 


 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!

  Every room in our townhouse has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!
 
 I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!

The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends........... 

I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....



Just a reminder, I will be NOW posting 3 times a week as I realized that in some rooms, there is just too much to share in one post SO until the New Year, I will be posting on SUNDAYS, TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS so be sure to check back on those days to see a new post......  

 
 Today, I will be sharing the 3 Trees and Village in my Living Room.....

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST OVER ON MY CHRISTMAS BLOG, A DEBBIE-DABBLE CHRISTMAS!!
 
Please leave a comment over on that Blog!!
 
Hugs,
Deb
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...