I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

My Christmas Home Tour and Number of Trees Reveal!! , 2018

  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

Today, I will be taking you on a Tour of our townhouse decorated for Christmas, room by room and I will be revealing how many decorated Trees I have for this holiday Season!!!!

I read a post the other day where the author complained that it took her 4 days to decorate!!!!

I laughed!!!

HYSTERICALLY!!!!!

People often ask me how long it takes for me to decorate my entire house.....

Now I have to say that I not only pack up all my normal everyday things but I also clean them so that I will not have to do it when I unpack them to put them back out.

I also give each room a good cleaning so that all I do is dust with Swifter dusters for the rest of the Holiday Season.....

Well, here is the breakdown:

Upstairs Hallway: 1 day
Upstairs Bathroom: 1 day
Master Bedroom: 1-2 days
Sitting Room: 2-3 days
Craft Room: 2 -3 days
Front of the House: 2-3 days
Living Room: 4 days
Dining Room: 2-3 days
Kitchen: 2 days
Powder Room: 1-2 days
Den: 2-3 days
Doll House: 1 day

So it takes me roughly 25 days!!!!!

I start the upstairs in September right after I finish decorating the downstairs for Fall and Halloween and I am finished with the upstairs by the end of October.....

I start taking down Fall and Halloween on November 1st and start decorating for Christmas as soon as Fall and Halloween are all packed up!!

Keep in mind that I still work........3 days one week and 4 days the other week.......7 days in a 2 week pay period!!!!

We will start the Tour outside of our townhouse........

CLICK HERE TO READ.....

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...