I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

With a Heavy Heart

It is with a very heavy heart that I tell you that my dear friend, Rose Marie, has passed away.


She truly was one of the most elegant women that I ever knew. She sold Victorian Style crafts under the name of Victorian Rose.

Her husband, Joe, who was always at her side, called me today to tell me that our Victorian Rose was no longer with us.


She fought a long hard battle against breast cancer that had spread to her bones and other places for the past 27 years.

And she did it with such grace and dignity.

I would truly appreciate it if you would keep her wonderful family in your prayers.

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...