I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Tea and Decorations!

Well, we finished up our church Flea Market on Sunday and combined with what we made in the Spring, we finished the year with a whooping $5730 !!! We topped and exceeded last year's total!!

I thought I would show you more Fall and Halloween decorations. Yes, I actually do have more decorations. Can you believe it??? I actually can't!!


Over at Tinsel and Company, Tammy is having a Deck the Halls Halloween Party!!

I have linked up this post and 2 others to her great party.
Please visit and see all of the great Halloween ideas and add your own too!!

But first, I decided to do a bit of a Fall Tea.





The Autumn bottles were purchased from The Christmas Tree Shop for $1.00 each!


The ceramic pumpkins were from the Dollar Store.



The plates and the bowls ( turned upside down ) were bought at a yard sale two years ago!
They are melamine!!




I believe I showed you a green heart cup and saucer before. I also had an orange one. Can you see the heart shape in the cup??? And the saucer too.




Hubby Joe bought the Tea Set at a local Department Store for $3.99 on Clearance.
Not bad, huh??












The pie and the cupcake are candles bought from The Christmas Tree Shop.



I am linking up for Tea Tuesday with these parties:

Tea Cup Tuesday

Tea Time Tuesday

Tea Pot and Tea Things Tuesday

Please visit these wonderful hostesses and all of their participants of these great Tea Parties!!

I painted more pumpkins.....

Added one that I sprayed gold and glittered to my Hutch in the Living Room.....


Another one sprayed gold and copper with gold glitter on top added to some more pumpkins and gourds in a carnival glass bowl!!!


And a small topiary... LOL!!




Found another Bear in cute green overalls...



I promised you photos of the outside once my mums were ablaze with color.....

Here is my Front Porch...


The grapevine pumpkin lights up at night in white lights.




We have weeping mortar on the front of our home, making it easy to hang things from...



A Jack O Lantern......



Some more plaques....



You can see my mums are ablaze with color......








Except for these red ones that I am still waiting to open.......



They are just about to open here.....

The wagon was bought 2 years ago at The Christmas Tree Shop.
And all the pumpkins and gourds are fake. Bought at Micheal's over the years on Clearance after Halloween.


Do you notice my mini flags?? The one on the right looks like our sweet Savanna who we lost about 2 months ago. I have had this flag for several years.



Here is something that I bought at our Church Flea Market. Now isn't she a different looking witch???



Her face is ceramic.





This darling little box was a gift from my dear friend, Ann Marie!! Thanks so much , Ann Marie!!




Check out the spiders in her basket and on her fingers...





And those fingernails...




And check out those toe nails....... no boots on this witch!!




I spoke to the woman who originally owned her and she told me that she bought her in Cape May for $125!!!!

And then hung her on her front porch!!!! Can you imagine hanging her outside??????

This woman was also the owner of the Victorian style carriage I told you about a few posts back. She also had the carriage on her front porch!!! No wonder it was so dirty!!! I guess that is why I had to almost completely redo it.

I am linking up to the following parties:

Show and Tell Friday


Please stop by and visit with everyone, including the hostesses ,who are participating in these exciting parties!!

Also please stop by and visit Denise Marie at Christ is the Heart of Christmas for her monthly party, Christmas Collector's Alley #2.
This is the second month this party is being held.
It is held the first week of every month until December when it will be a weekly event. Please consider joining in and showcasing some of your Christmas Collections!!

To see my post , please visit A Debbie-Dabble Christmas


Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to do so!!

Many Hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...