I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Gnome Fairy Garden Tub, 2017

Welcome!!

Today, I will be sharing my Gnome Fairy Garden Tub........

But first, I want to Thank Michelle, over at A Crafty Mix, for featuring my post, Our Front Yard, from last week's Sweet Inspiration Link Party!!
Thanks so much, Michelle! I appreciate your kind words too!!

Please stop by and link up to this lovely party!!
 You may remember that I use my Fairy Garden items year round.........

Under the Tree in the Sitting Room where I added Christmas Fairy Garden items from Big Lot's.....
  And after Christmas, I created a "Fairy Garden Mantle" in the Sitting Room on my faux fire place......
  Now I have moved everything outside in 2 tubs which is where I started my first fairy gardens......
 In my last post, I shared my other Fairy Garden Tub........
 Click HERE if you missed it......

 In the second tub, which is a plastic beverage tub, I created another Fairy Garden but this one features Gnomes.......
The other one is over on my side of the Patio and this one is on Joe's side of the Patio......
I will let the photos do most of the talking....
Green crystals from Dollar Tree mimic grass.......
Tea is served!!
Blue crystals mimic a pond......
And that is how my fairy garden tubs look for this Summer season......
In my next post, I will be sharing the back yard and how I planted my potted annuals ......

So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Gardens Galore: A Garden Party Link Up!

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Moonlight and Mason Jars Link Party
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party

 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

16 comments:

  1. I reallly like the mantle fairey garden. I need to do one with the grand girls. We used to make them when I was a tot with mama near a tree root. Magical and fun. Your fairey garden tub looks so neat with those blue glass stones. Looks like bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter and I are loving your fairy gardens! We are just starting on one and got lots of great ideas from yours. Thanks for sharing! Can I ask what you put in the bottom of the tubs to make the garden high enough to stick out? Mary (masteinbrink(at)msn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! My daughter and I are really into fairy gardening. I'm going to post some pictures of our efforts on my blog soon.

    I especially love how you used the glass pebbles (I'm blanking on what those are called) to look like water. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little gnomes, too cute to put in the little scene, love that wishing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gnome fairy garden Debbie. Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fairy garden is adorable and the gnomes are so pretty
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very whimsical and pretty, Debbie! I plan on making something like this with my grandgirls one day when they are a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend? Hope to see you back next week!

    Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute fairy garden and who doesn't love a gnome. I'm glad you could fix your website. Thanks for sharing your fairy garden with us at #overthemoon link party. I've pinned and shared.
    Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your fairy gardens! We both have good imaginations! I enjoyed looking at every picture! So sweet!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute Debbie. Where did you get those gorgeous gnome mushroom homes? They're adorable

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Fairy Gardens! Yours both look wonderful, Debbie. I'll be featuring this at the next Brag About It Party.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, Debbie! I love the little leaf roofed house ;) Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, your fairy gardens are so cute. I was fascinated with all the detail and imagination! Thanks so much for sharing at Gardens Galore!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your fairy garden is gorgeous! I'm pinning this for fairy garden inspiration! I adore all the houses and the wishing well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are adorable! You can escape to a magical world just by looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...