I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

2 More Red and Gold Valentine's Trees in the Living Room

Welcome!!!

February is American Heart Month as deemed by the American Heart Association so I will be leaving up my Valentine's decorations for the entire month of February......

In my last post, I shared my Red and Gold Valentine's Tree in the Living Room.......
 And how I decorated the platform under the Tree , using a vintage tablecloth........
 Click HERE  if you missed that post......

 In this post, I will be sharing 2 more Trees in the Living Room decorated in the color theme of red and gold for Valentine's and Heart month........

There are 3 Trees in the Living Room ........

But first, I want to Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for featuring my post, Winter/Valentine's Decor in the Kitchen, from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Party!!
 Thanks so much, Bev!!

Please stop by and link up to this charming party!!!

This is the top of our TV Entertainment Center......
You may remember that I used 2 of these gold tinsel Trees in the Dining Room at Christmas on the buffet.......
I have packed away one of the Trees and moved the other one to the top of the TV Entertainment Center, using it in this display......
Let's start over on the left side........

Aqua mercury glass candle holders rest inside gold pots....
A ring made from garland with red velvet roses on it encircle the candle holders and a child's heart bracelet bought on Clearance in Michael's years ago, hangs from the candle holder.......
A red heart vase filled with red roses, a cute snow lady dressed in red, a red rose ornament and a red mercury glass votive with a gold rose inside of it.......
In the center sits the 2nd Tree in the Living Room, all decked out in red......
A bow made from red and gold shimmery ribbon tops this Tree.....
2 different sizes of red heart ornaments grace this Tree along with a red heart garland and a red wire garland that is wrapped around the Tree......
At the base of the Tree is a Valentine Angel......
She is carrying a heart that says be mine......
A vintage style  Valentine's "postcard" that I trimmed with red tinsel trim sits behind the angel......
On the right side.......
The other aqua mercury glass candle holder .............
A little girl figurine dressed in red with another red heart vase and red mercury votive......
I wove a string of battery operated lights through out the display for a little extra light in the evening......
Later in the month, I will be posting An Evening Winter/Valentine Tour.......

In front of the TV, are 2 vintage like heart boxes that I embellished a bit......
The 3rd Tree is here in the corner by the stairs.......
This is the LED lighted branch Tree that Joe bought last year in Bed, Bath and Beyond after Christmas..........

You may remember that I had moved this Tree out into the Den for Christmas.......
 And I replaced it here with this Tree that I decorated with vintage Shiny Brite ornaments for Christmas......
I have now moved the branch Tree back.........

I am going to share this entire area in this post because I have decorated a bit around the Tree.......
A simple wreath with a bow made out of red velvet ribbon hangs by the stairs.........
An embellished red heart hangs below it......

On the stairs are 3 lanterns........
 A red velvet bow tops the larger lantern..........
And bows that I already had made out of ribbon resembling music sheets top the last 2 lanterns.....
 A few red and gold small ornaments were placed inside the lanterns......
On top of the curio next to the Tree.....
A garland with red velvet and gold roses rests on top of the curio.........
The Tree is decorated simply with red and gold ornaments.......
Some of them are hearts........
I also decorated a bit around the base of the Tree on the marble table that it sits on......
A red heart vase filled with red velvet roses and heart picks sits in the middle.........
  A vintage style Valentine card is displayed in front of the heart........

Cute little white bears dressed in red sit on each side..........
 On the chair next to the table .........
 I like to use this chair to display Seasonal items......
 2 red velvet heart shaped candy boxes that I embellished a few years ago, dress up this chair.....
Along with a red velvet and gold roses.......
A gold glittered flameless candle......
2 red heart ornaments and a heart box sit in front of the embellished candy box........
On the floor is another heart shaped candy box that I filled with red velvet roses......
I have also decorated other areas in the Living Room for Valentine's/American Heart Month........

 I will give you just a quick peak now because I will be doing more detailed post in the future.......

The marble stand by the door......
On the curtains of the front door , hangs an embellished heart.....
The hutch......
On top of the hutch.....
A few touches of red inside the hutch......
And added to existing vignettes on tables......

On the faux window.....
I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated our Living in red and gold for Valentine's and American Heart Month......

In my next post, I will be sharing my Pink Valentine's decorations in the Dining Room.......
 So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Share the Love Valentine Link Party

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Feathered Nest Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
    Awesome Life Friday
 
 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party
Keep in Touch Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

6 comments:

  1. Debbie

    Your Valentine decor is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing at our "Vintage Valentine" blog hop.

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always very inventive. Your decors are perfect for S.Valentine's day. Thanks for being always so deary with me
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy the way you decorate all your trees and the reds and golds you have going for Valentine's day is no exception. I find myself going back to the photos just in case I missed something. I hope you have a beautiful Valentine's Day sweet day and that Joe spoils you with some extra love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretties, I don't know where to start! Vintage Valentines are some of my favorites. Happy Valentine Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So festive! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white led tree is a great find. It will be perfect for every season. The gold and red is classic for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing at Keep IN Touch.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...