I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall Front Yard, 2017

 
  Welcome!!

Today I will be sharing how I decorated for Fall in our small front yard but first, I want to Thank these Hosts who featured my post, Halloween Potion Bottles, Part 2, for last week's parties!!!

Thanks to Kathleen, over at Our Hopeful Home, who chose to feature it among the special features for the Vintage Charm Party's 100th Party!!!
Thanks so much, Kathleen!!

And Thanks to the girls over at Two Chicks and a Mom, for featuring it from last week's Party in Your PJ's Party!!
Thanks so much, girls!!!!

Please stop by and link up to these great parties!!!

In my last post, I shared our front porch decorated for Fall........
 Please click HERE if you missed it.......

Past the front porch, under the Living Room window is a small flower bed.......
 Just a few simple decorations for Fall.......
Some new Fall mini flags........

On the left side.......
A few faux pumpkins around my chippy Angel........
The other new flag......
I planted tri colored Mums in these 2 large urns......
The buds are just starting to open.....
I left the red begonias in the flower box between the urns since they are doing so well and this is our second week of unseasonably warm temps. in the 80's!!!!!
I forgot to mention the begonias in the flower box on the other side of the flower bed.......
Across from the flower bed under the Living Room window in the flower bed that runs the length of our townhouse...........
I simply added a faux leaf garland bought at Dollar Tree to the 2 other faux garlands that I have had wrapped around the base of the mail box for the Summer........
Looking at the rest of the flower bed in front of the house......
My park bench.......
I see caught Joe down in the parking lot cleaning his car......

I planted a large yellow Mum in one of the pots on the bench and kept the red begonias in the other one.......

I added a few faux gourdes.......
 These photos were taken from out parking lot looking up at our row of townhouses......
 You can see my Harvest Greeting shovel!!
 You can see that the Summer yard decorations and statues have been packed away,,,,,,,,
The deer stay out year round......
I forgot to mention that the bottles hanging on the hooks contain solar powered fairy lights.......
Another new mini flag .......

I hope you enjoyed seeing how our front yard looks all ready for Fall......
 I also wanted to share a few photos that I took one morning when I came home from work when we had a lot of fog cover........

The moisture from the fog brought out all the spider webs.........
 Look at this big one on my chippy angel.......
And more of them were all over the shrubs out front.......
A bit of natural Halloween decor.........

In a future post, I will be sharing how the front porch looks lit up in the evening with the orange lights around the railing and update you on how the mums looks once they open up completely......

So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......
  I am linking up to these parties:


Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Wednesday AIM Linky Party- twice a month

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Feathered Nest Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  
 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
 
 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

15 comments:

  1. It's all is so pretty, Debbie! Love your colors that you are using. I need to clean up our front yard so we can do some Autumn decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty Debbie. Love the colors. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your front yard is very festive with all the fall colours
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new flags and I like your deer down around the greenery... I have a few natural spider webs myself that I will let be during the halloween time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, l just love your yard and the beautiful plants and decorations. You sure have been busy! Love it all. Thank you so much for your kind words and visiting. I hope to have my living room pics posted soon! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Debbie, those spider webs are so interesting. Do you know what kind of spider it might be? I must admit it would be so wonderful to live in your complex and see your lovely garden everyday. Your neighbors must love you to bits for going to all that trouble to create something beautiful for everyone to enjoy. I sure would love having you as a neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really really pretty, minus the spider web. I love all the living plants and the beautiful angel centerpiece. Its a gorgeous yard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much pretty color, Debbie! Thank you for sharing @ Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love decorating for Fall! I'm a whiz with silk flowers around the inside of the house. Your decor is quite extensive--good thing fall lasts a few months 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a colourful garden Debbie and I love the Fall colours. I don't see them in Australia where I live but have enjoyed visiting in North America during the season and they are stunning. Thanks for joining us at #overthemoon link party and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your front garden is definitely a show stopper Debbie! Happy Fall. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, you are an inspiration with all your Fall decor! So much eye candy! All the colorful flowers & pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great Debbie, I am looking forward to dressing my house up for Halloween now :) Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays. Hope you can join me for The Wednesday blog hop later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, your outdoor spaces always looks so inviting. You do seasonal decor so well. Thanks for partying with us at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...