I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Fall and Halloween at Wegman's!!



   Welcome!!

Today, I am going to be taking all of you to Wegman's....

But first, I want to Thank these hosts for featuring my post, Embellished Fall Ornaments!!!!

Thanks to Dagmar, over at Dagmar's Home, for featuring it from last week's Dagmar's Home Link Party!!!
Thanks so much, Dagmar!!!

And Thanks to Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for featuring it from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Party!!!
Thanks so much, Bev!!

Please stop by and link up to these wonderful parties!!

If you visit here often, I am sure that you have heard me mention Wegman's many times......

Wegman's is a family owned regional supermarket chain with 92 stores in New York, Penna, New Jersey Maryland, Massachusetts and Virginia........
Wegman's has received multiple awards over the years including the Top Grocery Store voted by subscribers of Consumer Reports and Best Grocery Store by the Food Network!! It has also been named as one of the best company's to work for....

Luckily, we live a little over 5 minutes from the only Wegman's store in our area.!!!

Joe does all the food shopping and has ever since we first married and he likes Wegman's because of the variety and prices of the food they offer.

I LOVE Wegman's because of the way the store looks when you walk in ( like an open market), the prepared foods they offer, the Pizza and Sub Shop, their ready to cook foods (because I HATE to cook) and for their wonderful seasonal merchandise!!!

Wegman's always has a great array of seasonal flowers displayed in front of the store.......
They now have beautiful Fall Mums, Asters and ornamental Pepper bushes!!!
Wegman's always carries Tri- Color Mums for the Fall season for only $6.99. Lowes has the same size Tri colored mums for $24.99!!!
Bales of hay are only $6.99 where at Michael's , they are $14.99 and are smaller......

They also have scented grapevine wreaths---- orange cinnamon and it smells wonderful when you walk in to the store!!!

They sold out of the scented brooms......
Other dried florals and orange cinnamon scented pine cones......
I absolutely fell in love with these unique Jack O' Lanterns!!!!!
Look at the large ones on stands!!!
Let's go inside.......
They have more inside......
So unique!!!

Wegman's always carries several different types of dishes for each Season and Holiday.......
They actually had these pretty Sunflower dishes out all Summer so I am expecting them to be marked down soon......
Love that Rooster......
This is a beautiful Collection of Autumn dishes.......
The displays always look so inviting!!
Here's a great Halloween Collection......
I love the mugs!!!

And they usually carry a collection of less expensive tableware.......
 And a vast Collection of  paper goods!!!
 You can see that some of the paper goods match the other collections of dishes!!

Wegman's also carries great Seasonal Decor!!!!

Let's take a look at their Fall Decor.......
 Lots of Fall Florals......
Great pumpkins......
More Fall Decor.....
Love these lanterns!!
They also have haunting Halloween Decorations!!
Pumpkin Carving supplies.....
Mini Flags....
If you see something you like at Wegman's, you usually have to grab it because seasonal merchandise flies off the shelves rather fast!!!

And they usually start to mark down seasonal merchandise before the Holiday or season is over so you can usually get great deals!!

Now you may be wondering if I bought anything.....

Well, of course, I did!!!

I loved this witch for $9.99!!!
I realized that I did not have a witch as part of my Halloween decor......
She has a kind face rather then a spooky one.....
I chose the black and silver witch to fit in with my Dining Room Halloween theme.....
I love her dress....
I thought she was a great buy for $9.99........
I also could not resist one of those great Jack O' Lanterns!!!
This one came home with me.....

It was $19.99.....

The prices on those Jack O' Lanterns ranged from $19.99 - $49.99......

I doubt if there will be any left to mark down in price!!!

I also grabbed my tri color mums for the front of our house since those usually disappear quickly because of the price of only $6.99......
I bought 4 of them and have them sitting out in the  back until I am ready to plant them in the front.

I like that they only have buds on them now because they will start to open right in time for the prime autumn season.....

Mine are yellow, orange and red!!!!

And I snapped up one of the orange cinnamon scented brooms for my Kitchen before they were all gone......it was $4.99!!!
I also want to show you some of the trees in Wegman's parking lot......
They are starting to turn color...........
Soon, The Pocono Mountains of Penna. will be ablaze with color!!

Fall has always been my favorite season!!!!!

I have been changing over my curtains and linens in the Living Room and moved my 6 foot white Tree upstairs into the Sitting Room where it will be decorated for Christmas......

Next week, I will be starting to decorate for Fall...........

I hope you enjoyed our trip to Wegman's.......

And I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......
  I am linking up to these parties:

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
Wednesday AIM Linky Party- twice a month
Waste Not Wednesday

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
Feathered Nest Friday

 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

17 comments:

  1. Interesting post, Debbie and great photos! Love the lanterns and the rooster!!! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we don't have anything with the variety that Wegmans has here in the southwest....wish we did! It's one stop shopping for sure! Love your witch! hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking through Wegmans, Debbie, but haven't been there in a while! You reminded me of what I've been missing! They always have a vast array of holiday goodies you don't normally see elsewhere and you're right about things flying out the door! I'll have to pay them a quick visit. Thanks for sharing your outing! The photos look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read your shopping posts - looks like you have so much fun window shopping (and sometimes real shopping!).

    I'm trying to get into the fall mood - but I don't want to give up summer and the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, I have not been to visit for a long time. ...sorry. I always loved seeing you decorate. I loved the sunflower and chicken things at the store. Also, I would love some of those crates they are using for their displays. Blessings to you, hope you are enjoying some retirement. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie what a collection you have here! Halloween is not that big in Australia although it is becoming more popular with each generation. Thanks for sharing your goodies with us at #overthemoon link party and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh....I would love to go to Wegmans! What a wonderful selection of Fall and Halloween decor. I would find it hard to select something and definitely I could not leave the store empty-handed. I could easily see myself purchasing a ton of their dinnerware. What beautiful plates and cups for the Fall season. Enjoy the season.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, it was so fun to see your trip to Wegman's. :) I moved from Western NY to Michigan and every time I shop I think of Wegman's and miss it so much. From food to flowers to home decor... they are the best. And like you... the ready to cook fare I think is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Debbie, I have never been to Wegmans and it looks like such an awesome place to visit. Fall is such a beautiful time of year and it sure looks pretty there.
    Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that place sure looks like a feast for the eyes that's for sure, wow they have some really great deals, so nice that it is so close to you all! I love this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite a collection of amazing fall and Halloween things! I love those pot holders. Wish there was a store by me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This must be an amazing store, I dont know how Michael's can compete!
    Make me want to go shopping. The white pumpkins with lettering are pretty!
    Thank you for stopping by to share on Oh My Heartsie's Friday Features this week!!!
    Hugs
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!! That was the best tour I've ever seen in blog land....thank you. We live on the west coast and I can only compare it to Hobby Lobby...which is nice....but nothing like Wegmans. Those big ceramic pumpkins are lovely. Thank you for the tour. Patty Mc PS My dad was born in 1919 also. I was lucky to have him with us until June of 2012! Nice long life but not long enough...I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by!! I could not get in touch with you any other wy so I am responding here.
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  14. This looks like a fun place to shop! Thanks for sharing the tour at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun trip to Wegmans. There is so much fall decor that it boggles the mind Debbie. That little witch is a lot of fun. Now you'll be off to decorating and we will see what you do with all your shopping. Fall is also my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Debbie--I've heard of Wegman's, but I had no idea what the stores were like. Thank you for giving us a peek. Aren't you blessed to be so close to one of their stores!! Maybe they'll move into North Carolina. . . I would love that!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...