I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Autumn Pumpkin Patch, 2017

 Welcome!!!

In this post, I want to show you the Pumpkin Patch that I set up underneath my Autumn Elegance Tree...

But first, I want to thank these hosts who featured my post, Fall Front Porch, from last week's parties!!!
 Thanks to Beverly and her daughter Gloria, over at Across the Blvd., for featuring it from last week's Snickerdoodle Create-Bake-Make Party!!!
Thanks so much, Beverly and Gloria!!!

Thanks to Kathy, over at Life on Lakeshore Drive, for featuring it from last week's Bouquet of Talent Linky Party!!
 
 Thanks again, Kathy!!

Thanks to Shirley, over at Intelligent Domestications, for featuring it from last week's Merry Monday Linky Party!!
Thanks so much, Shirley!!

And thanks to Maria Elena, over at Our Home Away from Home, for featuring it from last week's Tuesdays at Our Home party!!
Thanks so much, Maria Elena!!!

And Thanks so much for Christine, over at Rustic and Refined, for featuring my post, Fall Garden Update,  from last week's Dishing and Digging It Link Party!!
Thanks so much, Christine!!

Whew!!!

 I hope I didn't bore you but since these hosts take the time and spend the money to host these parties, they deserve to be thanked and recognized for their efforts, don't you think?????

Please stop by and link up to these wonderful parties!!!

In my previous post, I shared my Autumn Elegance Tree.......
If you missed that post, please click HERE....

I call it this because I decorate the Living Room in an elegant Autumn theme with a lot of glittered items in the traditional Autumn colors.......
I also decorate the area underneath the Tree.......
I call it the "Pumpkin Patch"!!!
When I set up the Tree, I take measures to make it easier for me to convert it over to Christmas from Autumn.........

We set up the Tree on the platform that I use for my Christmas Village........
To disguise the platform, I cover it with a gold Autumn tablecloth.......
You can see it has a leaf design on it.......

I used to have this wagon outside for a few years but several years ago, I gave it a new paint job and decided to use it inside.......
The Harvest Blessing sign is an old baking sheet , spray painted with chalkboard paint......
I then added a whole lot of stuff under the Tree......
Let's start over to the left of the Tree.......
On top of a pedestal........
A floral arrangement in a vase......
There is an orange colored LED lighted branch in this arrangement......
I bought this cute squirrel last year in Big Lots.....
Underneath the pedestal........
Sitting on a bench........
Is a Bearington Bear dressed in a pumpkin outfit!!
Last year, I embellished a lot of my store bought pumpkins......
Click HERE if you would like to see that post......
A pumpkin, an acorn, a gourde and Indian corn sits on the bench with the Bear......
More pumpkins.....
A mallard duck planter that I bought at a yard sale for 25 cents.....
A glittered pumpkin, a velvet pumpkin and a battery operated acorn with a candle in it.......
All bought at Big Lots......
 Tea, anyone??????
 The tea pot is sitting on an orange charger and an Autumn leaf plate.......
Over on the right side.......
The Harvest Blessing sign rest on a filled wagon.......
The back of the wagon is filled with pumpkins and gourdes......
To the right of the wagon.......
A velvet pumpkin rests on top of an over turned planter pot giving it height.........
A candle holder that I could not find a place for sits on the floor next to the platform......
A cute scarecrow.....
Another Bearington Bear sits at the helm of the wagon.....
And another Bearington Bear is standing in front of the wagon......
And that is my Pumpkin Patch under my Autumn Elegance Tree.....
In a future post, I will be sharing how it looks lit up in the evening......
In my next post, I will be showing you my Harvest Village.......
So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Wednesday AIM Linky Party- twice a month

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Feathered Nest Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  
 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

14 comments:

  1. You are great, Debbie. I love your pumpkin patch. You are very talented, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, you have such a huge collection of Halloween/Fall together, I love all the pumpkins, everything is great, it must take days to set everything up, lots of work!
    Would love to have you come by and share on Oh My Heartsie Girls WW.
    Wishing you a great week!
    Hugs
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. I don't know how you do all you do!!! I also wonder where you store all your décor? I don't have near what you do and have a huge storage area in our basement. Do you have a large basement for storage? Anyway, I am always amazed at your posts. Congrats on all your features!!!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fall tree is gorgeous but the wagon caught my eyes
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little pumpkin patch under your tree! It's so adorable and is such a creative way to use pumpkin decor this fall. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pumpkin patch is adorable! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all set for Autumn and have your very own pumpkin patch indoors! Woot! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, Beautiful pumpkin patch under your gorgeous fall tree! Love all the pretty pumpkins! Pinned to share. Hope you aren't working too hard and be sure to take care of you and Joe! ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Debbie when you do a pumpkin patch you do a PUMPKIN PATCH! I love it, especially that velvet pumpkin. Wonderful job. Thanks for the shout out about being featured, it means a lot. It seems like a lot of peeps lately don't want to share anyone else's posts, or the link parties that are sharing their stuff, so i was feeling pretty crappy bout that til I saw this.....so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Debbie, that is quite a scene you created under your tree! A very fun pumpkin patch. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Debbie, your decorations seem to get better and better. Love all of the fall and Halloween decor. I especially love the bench and the wagon. You are amazing.
    Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Party. Hope you come back next week so I can stop by again. I hope you will stop by Thursday Favorite Things tomorrow.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. You never fail to impress with your holiday trees and decor, Debbie! Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your Halloween decorations Debbie, especially your tree :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for linking up, I will be featuring your post today Debbie :)

      Delete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...