I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween Victorian Doll House, 2017

 Today, I will be sharing how I decorated the outside of Nelson Crest, my Victorian doll house, for Halloween......

But first, I want to thank these hostesses for featuring my post, Quote the Raven Buffet, from last week's parties!!

Thanks to Laurie, over at My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies, for featuring it from last week's Snickerdoodle Create- Bake- Make Party!!
Thanks so much, Laurie!!

And Thanks to Charlene, over at A Pinch of Joy, for featuring it from last week's Busy Monday Party!!!
Thanks so much, Charlene!!!

Thanks to Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for featuring my post, Fall/Halloween in the Kitchen, from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Party!!
Thanks so much, Bev!!

Please stop by and link up to these great parties!!

I like to decorate my Victorian Doll House for all the Holidays and seasons......
If you have not visited my blog before and read the story of Nelson Crest, please click HERE to read about the wonderful man, Roy Nelson, who built my doll house for me and made my childhood dream of owning a Victorian Doll House come true!!!!
 Nelson Crest is all decked out for Halloween......

Let's start by looking at the side yard on the left......
I know it may not be to scale but many of the Halloween decorations were bought at Michael's and are part of Lemax's Spooky Town Collection.....
A witch, casket , spooky clock and a Halloween tree.....
Bones are scattered about the yard.....
Gravestones and a spooky tree trunk.....
Let's take a look now at the front of the house......
On the upstairs balcony.......

A gargoyle sits on the door frame.....
Jack O Lanterns and a ghost rest upon plant stands......
A ghost overlooks the yard from the railing that a skeleton hangs from.....
A "Skull" Tree.......
Pumpkins, tombstones and caskets....
A Mummy........
Some cute Trick or Treaters on the front porch!!
Another ghost greets those who dare to walk up the sidewalk!!
A spooky birdhouse.....
More ghouls and graves and caskets.....
More tombstones around the side yard...
The right side of the house......
An Autumn tree....
A skeleton bench.....
And more graves and tombstones......
Nelson Crest is all ready to except Trick or Treaters......
If they dare!!!
I hope you enjoyed seeing Nelson Crest all decked out for Halloween......
In my next posts, I will be sharing my Evening Tour of my Fall and Halloween decorations inside our home....

And I still want to share how our back and front yards look in October with all the unseasonably warm weather we have been having.....
And I also still have many photos from our church's Harvest Tea to show you.....
So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Halloween Blog Hop

Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Halloween Link Party

WEDNESDAY
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Wednesday AIM Linky Party- twice a month

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY

Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Feathered Nest Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  
 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

   MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday
Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party! 

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

18 comments:

  1. Debbie, Such a beautiful doll house. I love the windows and curtains. You certainly have it ready for Halloween. Pretty tea time tables too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I have been wanting to start a miniatures house - I have one I found at a flea market, but the inside is still naked. Looooovvvee. Pinned for later! Found you at the Talk of the Town Party hosted by Sadie Seasongoods, and now a new follower.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that dollhouse is gorgeous..and you've decorated it so nicely for Halloween! The tea tables are gorgeous and love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Loving this little house for Halloween. You do such an awesome job. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie I love your dollhouse decorated for Halloween. I am crazy about Dollhouses! I am not sure if you ever saw my posts over at my old blog, Junkaholics Unanimous. I think I shared my Christmas dollhouse in 2012 and 2013. I will be sharing all about it at Follow The Yellow Brick Home this year too! I think every time I visit your blog how much fun it would be to be a kid and visit your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Halloween decorations for your little house are so cute! It must be fun to decorate it for the different holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've given me some ideas for my H. house; thank you. I also love the Lemax stuff; am not a purist when it comes to scale; I like what I like! Love the gorgeous lace you used for curtains; Venetian lace makes such great valances! One of my favorite things I've done is use H. spiderwebs to make mist/smoke coming from a cauldron; sometimes I use a piece of fishline/monofilament to make the smoke "stand up straight."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy,
      Thanks again for stopping by and for your kind words. I could not find any other way to respond to your comment but here...
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  8. This is so fun! Your Halloween decors are very cute
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've outdone yourself again this year.....Nelson Crest is ready for trick or treaters! I have been so busy that I didn't have time to do any Halloween decorating on my little houses....maybe next year! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nelson's Crest looks so spooktacular Debbie. I love dolls houses and your is stunning. Roy Nelson is a very talented maker. All the small Halloween details you added, WOW!! Who cares if it's not all to scale, everything together creates such a lovely visual impact. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie, I love how you deck your cute Victorian House out for Halloween! It's really fun. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful Victorian doll house. I love the colors of paint. Very sweet. Always nice to stop by and say hello. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every detail is delightful, Debbie! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like it was so much fun to create and it turned out so spoooooky cute! Thank you for linking up at Party in Your PJ's! I pinned it to my Halloween board!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this house so much. It looks great :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays Debbie :) Hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think a Victorian style house is perfect for Halloween. Your decorations look spooky! Thank you for linking up with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun way to dress up the Victorian doll house! It looks great as part of your Halloween decor, Debbie. Glad to have you sharing at the Halloween Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...