I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Living Room Easter Tour, Part 2, 2017

Welcome!!

Today , I will be sharing how I decorated the rest of our Living Room for Easter.......

In my previous posts, I shared my Easter Tree in my Living Room.......
Click HERE if you missed that post........

I also showed you how I decorated the top of our TV Entertainment Center.........
Click HERE if you missed that post.......

And in my previous post, I shared Part 1 of how I decorated the Living Room for Easter........
Click HERE to see that post if you missed it.......

We last left off here.........
Where I shared my LED branch Tree decorated for Easter...........

On the other side of the hall way that you see in the above photo........
Is my vintage style stereo system that sits on to of a vintage stand........
I added a few Easter items to the top of the stereo system........
I bought this Led lit Easter dome at Big Lot's way back in February........
 I also added a cute bunny........

 And a vintage lamb planter filled with some decoupage eggs I made a few years back......
 Over in the other corner by the Dining Room........
 I also added a few Easter items to this table..........
 A cute bunny box and an embellished egg.......
 A ceramic basket filled with eggs, a bunny and a small hand made ceramic egg...............
 Hanging on my faux window is a cross that I made a few years ago........
I bought the styrofoam cross at an estate sale of a Florist and his shop.........
I decorated it with all kinds of Spring flowers........
And a deco mesh bow in the center........
I hung 2 vintage style Easter plaques on each side of the cross......
And added a set of lights.......
Over in the corner by the window is my large Easter Tree.........
I showed you the Tree before but I saved how I decorated under the Tree for this post......
I apologize for the glare off the crystalized eggs from the flash of the camera.......

Next to the Tree standing on a pedestal is a pretty Easter Lady Bunny......
She is carrying a basket of eggs......
And I even gave her a set of pearls to wear.....
Under the Tree......
At the base of the pedestal is an Easter tin basket filled with a floral arrangement that I made.........
I tried taking this photo without the flash on the camera but the eggs still reflected the glare.......
Sitting on a bench is a cute little Bunny family...........
Next to the Tree........
I use this chair that I bought at a flea market and had it reupholstered as it had no seat, as a display chair........
For Easter, I have proudly displayed my childhood Easter basket on it!!!

Yes, this is my childhood Easter basket and I even left the same bow that my mother put on it......
I have it sitting on a tray covered with a vintage doily.........

I hung a Happy Easter sign on the back of the chair........
I covered the handle with a white fluffy garland and a set of lights!!

Inside the basket is collection of ceramic chocolate Bunnies and eggs.......
And a ceramic egg that my MIL made for us when we were first married almost 39 years ago!!
Sitting in front of the basket are 2 bunnies that I had as a child and an egg box that I embellished.......
Both my sons played with those bunnies and I also used my Easter basket for their Easter baskets......
 On the table next to the TV Entertainment Center..........
I also added just a few Easter items.......
Another embellished egg box and a hand made ceramic egg.......

On the other side of the TV entertainment center is another table.......
Again, I added a bunny and a ceramic egg.......
And that completes my tour of the Living Room , where I have 3 Trees decorated for Easter......
 In my next post, I will start sharing the Easter decorations in the Dining Room where I have 1 more Tree decorated for Easter........
So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

 Fabulous Spring/Easter Linky Party

Celebrating Spring Party!!

WEDNESDAY
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
The Homesteader Hop

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
TaDa Thursday Link Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

  MONDAY
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

13 comments:

  1. so sweet. my grand girls would never want to leave your home. so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is like a fairy land. Everything is so delicate, lovely and festive.
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to say my favorite thing of all is the easter family on the bench, they are just adorable, also love the cross with the flowers, like that you added lights to it also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have so many lovely things, I would love to spend an afternoon just simply browsing through your wonderful collections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many unique and beautiful things displayed, I would have a hard time to pick a favorite. Thank you for sharing at the Creative Muster party. PINNED
    Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Easter tree by the stairs.
    Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have soooo many unique things in your home Debbie. Love the idea of using a Christmas tree all year around to celebrate special days and occassios

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many fun Easter things Debbie. I love that lamb and cart! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, your pretty flower cross reminds me of adding flowers to the cross at my church as a child! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are ready for spring and Easter! Love all the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that lighted cloche with the bunnies! So super cute and perfect for Easter! Thanks for sharing your Easter decor with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Especially those adorable pink carrots, those are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks amazing Debbie, you are so creative. Love your Easter decorations. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...