WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!!!

Even though this blog looks like my old one, Debbie-Dabble, "Debbie-Dabble Blog" is my new Blog that I created on June 23, 2016, after my old one was hacked through my Debbie-Dabble Face Book Page which I have now deleted!!

I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe. I recently went Part Time after working full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 32 years and have been in nursing for 38 years!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

Please click HERE to read about My One Little Word for 2017.....

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, August 19, 2016

An Update on My Old Blog, Debbie-Dabble

I just wanted to let all my readers know that I have now officially deleted my old blog, Debbie-Dabble, which was hacked through Face Book back in June.

I have moved over all the posts that I wanted to move over to my new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog!

One thing that I noticed about a week ago......

The reason that I knew my old blog was hacked was that I noticed a 3rd party Gadget added to my template and I could not move it or remove it because I was not able to access my template.

And this gadget seemed to multiply every time someone clicked on the blog thus creating a HUGE amount of space between the Header and my posts. Sometimes, it just would not load.

About a week ago, I noticed that these gadgets were gone..disappeared into thin air.

I was also allowed access to my template again.

Today, I noticed that a few of my old posts were reposted with dates from only a week ago.

So I finished moving everything that I wanted over to my new blog and deleted the old one because I feel that someone was still controlling that blog other than me.

So I now have only 2 official blogs and they are Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!

If you followed me on my old blog, I would love to have you follow my new blog!!

Hugs,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that is odd indeed....keep a watchful eye on this one....hopefully they won't hack this one. (and I wonder why and how this happened...grr)

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, how miserable for you that you were hacked! I can't imagine all the work that created for you. I do so enjoy your blogs, so thank you for hanging in there! And yes, I love nurses too! They were absolutely wonderful...and lifesaving...during my husband's illness. I've been playing with some Halloween (fabric) projects this week. Do you decorate for Halloween? I guess that's not a Victorian holiday. Hope you' re enjoying your summer. Don't forget, September 15 is 100 days to Christmas! Mary in VA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to visit with me ! I so appreciate it!! I 'd LOVE to hear from you so I can return the favor!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...