I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, December 11, 2017

Great Christmas Light Fight Tonight!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight on the Great Christmas Light Fight on ABC, an area house will compete!!

This link is to a video taken from a drone of the property!!

https://www.facebook.com/NEPADrone/videos/2057785657784505/

It is amazing!!!

Please watch tonight to see this house in NEPA!!!

Hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't even imagine how much work goes into setting something like that up, it's neat to see it from different angles!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...