I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fall Crafts from Last Year......


I thought I would share some of the Fall crafts that I did last year when I was trying to clean out and use up some of my craft supplies......

 I made some pumpkins using rolls of Toilet Paper........
You can use whatever fabric you like to match your decor.......
I used quilt squares that I bought on clearance and had for several years.........
Click HERE to see details on how to make these........

I also made a Fall Topiary out of a Tomato Cage.....

 Click HERE for instructions for this project.......

 I made a few wreaths.......
 I added a sign from Dollar Tree to this one.....
 I used another one to embellish a broom....
I added some ornaments to this wreath......
I "dabbled" with a few pumpkins.....
 I did a floral arrangement in this red wagon.......
 And I spray painted an old baking sheet with chalk board paint......
I made a Fall Tussie Mussie.........
 If you missed the post where I featured all of the above items, please click HERE

And I also embellished a small rake.......
 Again using a sign from Dollar Tree.....
 Click HERE to see that post.......

I have taken down and packed away all of my Patriotic Decor which has been up all Summer......

I am working a 3 day stretch now but I plan to start my  Fall decorating on the weekend and next week when I have 3 days off......

 I hope you will be back to visit soon!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
 
I will be linking up to these parties!!

 Fabulous Fall Party

Five Star Frou Frou Party-permanently open, link up anytime!!

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
 Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Creative Ways Link Party
 Inspired Creations Linky Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
 Thoughts of Home on Thursday
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
The Creative Exchange
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Friday's Five Features Party 

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Blue Monday
Make It Pretty Monday

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
No Place Like Home Party
Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Creative Sparks Link Party
The Homesteader Hop



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

22 comments:

  1. Debbie, you are so talented! Your house will be all ready for fall, my favorite season!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I love your pumpkins and wreaths, Fall and Christmas are so my favorite time to decorate too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red wagon arrangement....you have a special touch when you are creating a floral design! I'm looking forward to see what you create when you have your next days off! Our daughter finally left her job as a flight nurse....thank goodness! I worried about her safety all the time. She is now working as an ER nurse. hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great job. You have such festive decorations. Thanks for linking at the Fabulous Fall Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, Great crafts! My favorite is the tomato cage fall decoration. A few years back I covered a tomato cage with small artificial poinsettias which I thought turned out nicely. Thanks for sharing your photos! Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. halloween is my favourite holiday and I love your crafts gives me some new ideas have a great weekend zen hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, everything looks so perfect!

    I have to tell you..I've seen your Social Security post featured in several places. I'd say you found a subject that is important to all of us. Keep going with it girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I was thinking of your pumpkins! Glad you revisited your fall decor. I'll let you know if I make some tp pumpkins. They look like so much fun for a craft night project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work! Beautiful decoration! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Kisses:))

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fun ideas!


    Thanks for sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much fall fun! I love the colors - makes me super ready for it to kick into high gear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, your little pumpkins turned out so cute and I love the fall topiary! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of your pumpkins, Debbie. Beautiful display. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful fall goodies, I really need to get my Autumn decorations out :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty creative making those toilet roll pumpkins and I love the Fall topiary! Your wreaths are always lovely too. Thanks for sharing, Deb.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many lovely things here Debbie, you always inspire me to be more creative :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  17. lots of pretties here...i don't decorate much at all for fall...too close to Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debbie! Had to stop by to see the pumpkins and the start of your beautiful fall décor! I have not taken down my summer things yet . . . seems I've been behind all year! Take care of you and Joe and thanks for linking up with us!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  19. You definitely had some need crafts going on last year! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Debbie, love all your fall crafts, especially your Pumpkins!! You are so creative and inspire me every time I stop by :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I am just catching up and didn't realised I commented on Monday :)

      Delete
  21. Love these ideas! I'm ready for fall to get here, too! Thanks for sharing at our Tuesday Tips & Tricks link Party.
    ~Jess (mylifebyjessicawise.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...