Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Elegant Autumn Living Room "Mantel" and More, 2026

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
 I feel it is a personal Journal that, hopefully, someday, my Twin Granddaughters will be able to look back on to learn about who I was.... 

I will be posting 3 times a week on MONDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS....
 

As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared my Seasonal Tree in the Living Room decorated in an Elegant Autumn theme....
 
 

 

 

  Along with everything else in the area of the Living Room.....

 

  

 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!! 

 

I want to Thank Kathleen, over at Our Hopeful Home, for choosing my Blog Post, Halloween Crafting and a Sunset, as her featured post from last week's Vintage Charm link party.... 

 

Thanks so much, Cecilia!!

 

Thanks to Barb, over at French Ethereal, for choosing my blog post, Halloween Crafting and a Sunset, as one of her features from last week's Share Your Style Link Party!!


Thanks again, Barb!!

Please stop by and link up to these charming parties!!! 


 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 
 
 For the New Year, I am trying something different with my 3 times weekly posts.... 
 
On THURSDAYS, I will feature what I cooked and ate during the week, showcasing local cuisine and a few recipes for things that I actually made...
 
  
  
I decided that on SATURDAYS, I will showcase What I Have Been Up To in the past week, sharing events and places I went to, if any.... 
  

 
On MONDAYS, I will be featuring What I Have Bought or Been Gifted Recently, if anything... 
 
 
 
 
 On the weekend, I tired something different....
 
Campbell's recently came out with chicken sauces..... 
  


My son, Joey, picked them up but passed on the first 2 as he does not care too much for lemon and wasn't sure about the Thai Curry one because of my IBS issues....

He did buy 2 cans of each of these.....
 
 
  
 I tried the Butter Chicken Sauce, described as " A mild, creamy tomato sauce with Indian spices."....
 
Even though it does have a bit of a "bite" to it, we liked it....
 
It did not give us heart burn or cause me to have an IBS attack even though it did give me "burny" lips when eating it!!
 
I actually liked it and so did Joey and because it did not cause either of us any GI issues, I will make it again....
 
It is so easy to make, check it out HERE..... 
 
 I will be trying the Smothered Chicken Sauce....
 
 
 I also made my "Barna Balls" which is a combination of Polish Piggies, which are wrapped in cabbage, and stuffed peppers,  BUT without the cabbage and the peppers as I can not eat veggies...
 
 

 This time, since the price of ground beef is through the roof, I made them with ground turkey , which is much cheaper and is actually better for you....
 
 Joey and I both liked them so I think I may be using ground turkey for them in the future instead of ground beef....
 
 
 
HAPPY OCTOBER!!!
 
 
 
 
 Today, I will be finishing up my tour of the Living Room decorated in an Elegant Autumn theme....
 
I will start where I left off in my last post...... 
 
 
   
 
 
 On the Living Room window....
 
 
 
 

  
 
 On the side of the TV Entertainment Center....
 
 
 
 

This is the vintage 3 tiered table between the Tree and the TV Entertainment Center..... 
 

This year, I tried to bring more aqua into the Fall color theme of the Living Room which is the deep rich colors of rust , gold and orange.....


I placed this aqua stacked pumpkin topiary here....


And left out an aqua bird.....


 
 My late husband Joe gifted me this lamp.....
 
Two Mimi ornaments hang from it.... 
 
 
 
 A vintage Fenton gold hob nail basket with an acorn placed inside of it.... 
 
 
 
 I also left out the aqua flower and switched out the tea cup that I used for the Summer for an orange one....
 
 
 
I used a gold bottle brush tree in this display that I left out after Christmas....



On this shelf are 2 pumpkins I made from crochet thread spools, a vintage carnival glass bowl and a vintage tea pot..... 
 
 
 
 On the bottom shelf, are several Dollar Tree items and a leaf plate that I bought at a church flea market for $1..... 
 
 
 
 I bought the aqua drum last Christmas on clearance in Penney's and I use it year round, placing an aqua bird on top of it..... 
 
 
 
 It hides a power strip that is under the table..... 
 
 
 
  
 
 As I have mentioned in past posts, I treat the top of the TV Entertainment Center like a "mantel".... 
 
 
 
  
 
   
 
 That is a You Tube Screen Saver on the TV.....
 
  
 
 I am really happy with how this came out this year..... 
 
 
 
 Let's take a look at how I decorated the top of the Entertainment Center....
 
 On the left side......
 
 
 
 

An acorn bought a few years ago at Big Lot's....


 Flowers in a brown bottle , which is an A1 Steak Sauce bottle.....


A few years ago, I glued the plaques to Dollar Tree chargers.....


I made the wreath and hung a "Pumpkin Spice, Everything Nice" sign in the center of the wreath....


Again, I tried to bring a bit more aqua into the Fall color theme of the Living Room this year....


I did the arrangement in the pumpkin which was a church flea market find.....


You can see how I used books to elevate everything....




On the right side....


A squirrel , also bought at Big Lot's.....


And another A1 Steak Sauce bottle..... 


The squirrel on this side and the acorn on the other side are elevated on risers bought at Dollar General last year.....


Notice that the screen saver on the TV changed..... 


Let's take a closer look at the garland, which I attached to a simple evergreen garland that stays up all year round and I build upon it....


I bought the Fall leaf garland at Gabes last year and I added an aqua pumpkin garland that I bought at Dollar Tree last year to it.....


This year, I added bows I made to each side along with hanging florals from Dollar Tree....


The orange wood leaf is also from Dollar Tree.....

I also hung leaf ornaments I made from the bottom of the garland, above the TV....


The Grateful and Thankful leaves are from Dollar Tree....


 
 There is a battery operated set of fairy lights woven through the garland that comes on by timer....
 
 
 
 
 
The green wood leaf also came from Dollar Tree....


 
 
 



 
 Below the TV...... 
 
 

On the shelves.....



Some Fall items and Fall leaf place mats bought in J.C. Penney's.....



My sweet grand pups..... 
 
 
 
All these were gifts from my son Jim and his family..... 
 
 
 
  

Something new that I did this year.....
 

A basket of pumpkins and gourdes on top of a gold pedestal......



This year, I decided to use this wooden crate, that I stained a few years ago, inside the house.....


A scarecrow, bought at Gabes and a small vintage Hull brown drip pitcher in the corner filled with fall florals.....


The pumpkins were all bought at Dollar Tree....



 
 
 On the side of the TV Entertainment Center is this small round table..... 
 
 
 
Joe gifted me the lamp..... 
  
 
 
 I left out my Thomas Kinkade Victorian lady....
 
  

Added Fall florals and pumpkins.....

Also left out this aqua book box and added aqua velvet like pumpkins from Dollar Tree, a larger embellished aqua pumpkin and a bird....
 
 
 
A carnival glass like owl..... 
 
 
 
 I changed out the Summer lace topper for a gold chenille tablecloth.... 
 
 
 The orange glass leaf dish was bought at a church flea market....
 
 



The back side of the table.....
 
 
 
 I left out the aqua throw.....


An envelope pillow cover that I made from a tablecloth and a pillow I made from a stamped cross stitch piece I did....


This is another You Tube Screen Saver that also plays music.....


 

  
 
 And that completes my tour of the Living Room decorated in an Elegant Autumn theme for Fall...
 
I took my time and decorated with Intention and tried using things I had, shopping my own home....
 
I am really pleased with how the Living Room looks and enjoy spending time in it..... 
 
 
I hope you will stop by to visit again on SATURDAY for my next post which will start my tour of my Spooky Halloween Dining Room...
 
I can't wait to show you some of the changes I made in the Dining Room this year....

 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!! 
 
  And try to find JOY in every single day!
 

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
  
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!