I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, January 25, 2018

After Christmas Buys Put to Use, January Rudolph Day!!!

 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

I am posting this on the 25th of January, Rudolph Day!!
  The 25th of each month is considered Rudolph Day by many and I hope to do a post relating to Christmas, here on my Christmas Blog ,each month!!

 I want to Thank Marilyn, over at Marilyn's Treats, and all the hosts of the Over the Moon Party for featuring my post, New Christmas Buys for Christmas 2018, from last week's party!!
 Thanks so much, Marilyn and all the hosts of this lovely party!!

Please stop by and link up to this great party!!

In this post, I want to share a few more of the things that we bought after Christmas and that I plan on using to decorate for other Holidays and Seasons and not for Christmas!!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.........

Hugs,
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...