I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fall/Halloween in the Powder Room and Hall Way

 Welcome!!

This is my final post featuring my Fall and Halloween decorations......

Today, I will be showing you the downstairs Hall Way that leads from the Living Room to the Kitchen.......

On the mirror in the Hallway.....
A Fall wreath that I made......
A Dollar Tree sign hangs inside the center of the wreath....
 Below the wreath is a rake that I decorated......
Again, I used a sign from Dollar Tree........
The bow was made from ribbon also bought at Dollar Tree......
I do add a few Fall and Halloween touches to the Powder Room.......

On the Powder Room door, is a wreath that I made a few years ago......
 The Powder Room is currently decorated in a black, white and pink color theme.......
 I added a few more flowers to it this year.....
There is a Dollar Tree spider web inside the center of it......
On the sink in the Powder Room is a pink glittered Pumpkin that I bought a few years ago in Jo Ann Fabrics.....
I took down one of the pictures that hung on the wall between the medicine cabinet and a wicker shelf unit.....
And hung up a half pumpkin that I decorated......
On top of the commode......
Under a cloche is a pumpkin that I spray painted pink and embellished with glitter and roses a few years back.......
I bought a pack of those pink velvet leaves for 25 cents at a flea market many years ago.......
Over on a small round stand.......
Another pink pumpkin that I embellished.....
I glued a white ceramic Dollar Tree pumpkin to a painted wooden candlestick......
A Sterling Silver tussie mussie holds black roses......
On top of another shelf unit, are 2 Halloween Snow Buddies!!!!
The Snow Buddies show a glimmer of how I will be decorating the Powder Room for Christmas and Winter with my Snow Buddy Collection!!!

And I also wanted to show you the wreath that I hang on the faux window in the Living Room..........
 Last year, it looked like this......
This year, I added more flowers and some brown ornaments to it.......
 It now looks a lot fuller and more lush.....
 And that completes all of my Fall and Halloween decorations.....

In my next post, I will be sharing the final look at my back yard cottage Garden for the Season.....
 So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Halloween Blog Hop

Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Halloween Link Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Wednesday AIM Linky Party- twice a month

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY

Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Feathered Nest Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  
 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
 
 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

13 comments:

  1. This can't be your last fall post....sad face. Are you sure you don't have anything else to share with us? Well, I can't be too sad because I know that you are moving forward with your Christmas decor. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, You certainly are a decorator. I love the crafts you make from just dollar tree things, wow. Your front outside area is very pretty. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bathroom! I love how feminine looking it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have so many wonderful ideas - love the pink pumpkins - what a great idea. Each photo is just filled with fabulous decorations - happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decors are fabulous, spooky and elegant at the same time
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, love how you have the sconces on the wall, such a pretty arrangement you have there, also love how full the wreath is, so hard to believe halloween is almost upon us isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie I love those little signs from the Dollar Tree that look like vintage postcards. I have a couple of them too which I will be putting out for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, you are all decked out and everything looks great! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie, you did a great job with your decorations for Halloween. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J. Have a Happy Halloween.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great decorating post, Debbie. I especially love that spider web wreath idea - genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely decorations Debbie. Have a lovely Halloween :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's all very festive, Debbie. I love the wreath with the spiders. Thanks for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Debbie! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...