WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!!!

Even though this blog looks like my old one, Debbie-Dabble, "Debbie-Dabble Blog" is my new Blog that I created on June 23, 2016, after my old one was hacked through my Debbie-Dabble Face Book Page which I have now deleted!!

I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe. I recently went Part Time after working full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 32 years and have been in nursing for 38 years!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

Please click HERE to read about My One Little Word for 2017.....

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas at Country Folks, Part 1, 2016


  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got to spend it with those you love!!
 
We enjoyed having the kids over for Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Day Dinner and then I laid down for about 2 hours and went to work on Christmas Day night!!
 
Hospitals do not shut down for the Holidays and I have been on a 3 night stretch since Christmas Day night.

I am now off for 4 days and do not go back to work until New Year's Day night......

Hopefully, I only have to work 2 more holiday seasons and then I can retire and finally get to be off for both the eve and the day nights of each holiday!!! I just pray that I live that long!!

Before Christmas, Joe and I made a visit to my favorite place to see at Christmas time......

Country Folks!!


CLICK HERE TO READ.....

Hugs,
Debbie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...