I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Tea Table in the Dining Room, 2016

If you missed my post on my Pink Easter Tree and Bunny Village in the Dining Room......
Please click HERE

First, I want to Thank Stephanie, over at The Enchanting Rose, for featuring my post, Just a Little Bit of Easter and my Easter Cross, from her final Roses of Inspiration Party!!
I am so sorry to see the end of this gracious party but I definitely understand Stephanie's reasons.

Thanks so much, Stephanie , for the feature and for hosting such a lovely, friendly party!!

I also want to Thank Beverly, from Across the Blvd., for pinning a photo of my Living Room Easter Tree on Pinterest. Thanks so much, Beverly!!
This photo was then used as the cover photo by Associate Lifestyle Editor, Suzy Strutner, from The Huffington Post!!!!!!

 The article,  Easter Trees Are A Thing, And Apparently We Know Nothing, appears on the HuffPost Home Page!!

This is what you see on the HuffPost Home page!!!

Easter Trees Are A Thing, And Apparently We Know Nothing

Deb
 I want to Thank Suzy Strutner and the Huffington Post for their interest in my Easter Tree!!

What an honor!!

Today, I want to share my Easter Tea Table in the Dining Room.......
The Tree that was in this corner, first decorated for Christmas and then for Valentine's Day, has now been replaced with this table........
I set up an Easter Tea on this table!!!!
On the window divider that separates the Dining Room from the Living Room, hangs an Egg Wreath that I made....
I apologize from the glare on the glittered egg that is hanging above the wreath.......
Hanging below the wreath is a Vintage Style Easter Plaque......
I moved this Hurricane Lamp back down from the Guest Room to the Dining Room......
And now to the table......
A Bunny Tea Pot........
It sits on a clear green leaf like plate that was 25 cents at a yard sale!!
I bought the Tea Pot at a church Flea Market several years ago!!
The pink egg behind the lamp is one of 2 that I had as a child. They are banks!!

The purple Bunny is also one of 2 that were mine as a child!!
The Bunny Cups were also bought at a yard sale.......
   The pink carrots were bought at Michaels a few years ago........
As were a set of 10 of these pretty pink plates!!
On top of the pink plate is a Bunny Egg Dish that I bought at Michaels a few years back for 90% off!!!!!
I bought the frosted colored eggs on clearance after Easter at Big Lots.
The Easter bottle was bought at The Christmas Tree Shop.......
The Bunny Salt and Pepper Shakers were bought at Target......
A Bunny head ornament sits in a pink mercury glass votive holder.......
A Bunny creamer is displayed on top of a stack of pink plates.....
  You can see my other childhood Egg Bank and Bunny!!
The creamer was also bought at a flea market!!
 My Easter Tea Table!!
In my next post, I will share the rest of my Easter decorations in the Dining Room.......
So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
 
 I am linking up to this Easter party.......
 Easter Inspirations Linky Party

 I am linking up to these weekly parties:

THURSDAY
The Homemaking Party
It's a Party
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Inspired Creations Linky Party
My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday
Idea Box- Thursday Linky Party
 Thoughts of Home on Thursday
Grace at Home Party
Vintage Charm

FRIDAY
Simple and Sweet Fridays
The Creative Exchange
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
Home Matters Linky Party
Funtastic Friday
Friday Favorites
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
What To Do Weekends
Friday's Five Features Party
Flaunt It Fridays
Five Star Frou Frou Party

SATURDAY
Pink Saturday
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home
Share It Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

MONDAY
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Blue Monday

TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
No Place Like Home Party
Wake Up Wednesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...