I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Spring/Summer at Country Folk Gifts,Part 2

I first want to Thank Stacey over at Embracing Change for featuring my post,
 My Little Whimsical Cottage Garden from last week's Creative Inspirations Linky Party!
Thanks so much, Stacey!!

 And I also want to Thank Jody and Stan over at Rooted in Thyme for featuring the same post,
 My Little Whimsical Cottage Garden, from last week's Simple and Sweet Fridays Party!
Thanks so much , Jody and Stan!!

Please take some time to visit and link up to these great parties!!

Today I want to share Part 2 of my trip to Country Folk Gifts while we were on vacation last week.

If you missed Part 1 which was the First Floor, Please click HERE
Today we are walking up the stairs to the second floor and this is what we see at the top of the stairs......
Love the Seaside Cottage look!!

Moving around to another vignette.....
 LOVE those toad stools!!
This is the single bed version of a Murphy Bed!!

I shared a double bed version in Part 1.....
This next area was a favorite of mine......
 These are the colors of my Kitchen and I thought I died and went to Heaven!!
Look at this Light Fixture!!

Now we are moving into the Linens Area.....


Underneath this table.....


 I love how the store is set up in room vignettes....
 
Another Red area!!


This is a Wine Inspired Area!!
Look at those cute Grape Lights on the curtains!
I remember these Lights when I was here at Christmas...
 Check out those sweet stools....


And this is looking back down at the Second Floor as we go up to the Third Floor........
I hope you will come back to visit soon because I have 2 more posts on Country Folk Gifts to share..... One on the Third Floor which has an Outdoor Market feel and one on the Display House.

If you missed my post What I Did, Bought , Found and Learned while on Vacation, please click HERE to see what I bought at Country Folk.

In my next post I will be showing you what I bought last Saturday when Joe and I hit some Yard Sales and Church Flea Markets along with some spray painting projects that I did while on Vacation!!

I was back to work this week but I am off Thursday and Friday as this is my weekend to work. It has been a humid overcast week here with showers off and on but it is supposed to be nicer starting Friday.......

I hope so because I am still working at getting our Patio ready to show you!!

www.debbie-dabble.blogspot.com

 I will be linking up to these great parties this week:

 June Garden Party

 Summer Celebration Party!
 
SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays

Saturday Show and Tell 
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
What I've Been Buying- Monthly Party

 SUNDAY
Seasonal Sunday
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly


Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Lovely Ladies Linky Party
What's It Wednesday
Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Pretty Wednesdays Linky Party
 Wow Me Wednesday

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
All Things Pretty Thursdays
Catch a Glimpse Thursday
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Garden Party

FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
 The Creative Exchange
Fertilizer Friday 
Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop
Fabulous Fridays 

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...